Monday, April 28, 2008

tax rebate worries

Hey everyone

I heard about the feds hurrying up with the tax rebate checks and I am concerned about why they are doing this.

My feeling on the subject is that they are quickening the process because as the president said this weekend "People need money to pay for their gas and food." Now this is a dramatic change from when the plan was first announced and the president talked about using it on consumer goods such as electronics or clothing.

The other reason I am worried is that I bet there is someone at the fed who is increasingly worried about the economy in general and made this hurry up happen.

My two questions to the fed are how bad is it and how bad is it going to get?

1 comment:

Avigyan Singh said...

Really worrying times. Quite realistic queries in my opinion.

Field Collection Automation Software | FieldMI